A day or so ago, Blizzard unveiled the new Mists of Pandaria talent builder , rather earlier than expected. It’s a pretty big deal – not only does it show the latest version of the talents (our text transcription of the MoP talents will be updated in a day or so), but it also shows the specialisations for each class, including all the spells you’ll get as that spec.
The blogosphere’s already well into analysing the changes and new opportunities – here’s a class-by-class breakdown of the analyses so far, which I’ll keep updating over the next few days!
- Tales of a Priest
- Arioch’s Clearcasting
- Spiritual Guidance (Shadow Priests)
- Type H For Heals (Spells)
- Caer Morrighan (Concerns about the talents / spells)
- Harpy’s Nest (Holy and Disc spells by spec)
- World of Matticus (talent picks)
- Shifting Perspectives at WoW Insider (assuaging concerns)
- Scattered Shots at WoW Insider (Written by the same guy who writes WHU, above)
So far, I’ve seen nothing for Warriors, Death Knights or Mages – if you’re writing one or you know of one, let me know!
If you found this post useful, please consider sharing it with your friends!Read more →