Sorry about the short notice on this one – I got my times mixed up! Anyway – I’m appearing as the guest on this week’s Twisted Nether podcast, starting midnight PST tonight, Friday 1st June (aka 00:00am Saturday 2nd).
I’m looking forward to it – should be an interesting discussion.
- Midnight Friday, Pacific Daylight Time (that’s in 22 hours from now)
- 3am Eastern Daylight Time
- 8am British Summer Time
Here’s the show details page
Hope to see some of you there in the chatroom!
Read more →
Two great posts from bloggers who joined us via the Newbie Blogger Initiative today, plus an overview of SWTOR podcasts you might want to check out…
- Blogging veteran Shintar of Going Commando writes a really detailed review post on the top four SWTOR podcasts currently out there – “One thing I’ve found remarkable about all the SWTOR podcasts I’ve listened to so far is that none of them have been badly made, even if some of them didn’t personally appeal to me because of the hosts or the content. “
- Brazokie shares some of the aspects of MMO roleplaying that she finds can make or break an RP experience – “Back when I was a kid, playing “imagination games” around the house and backyard, there was the crucial moment all girls would raise their hands and demand to be the princess. “
- And How To Pour Sand Back In The Box writes a post in praise of the older, slower style of MMO gameplay, and memories of one particular Everquest tree – ” This particular tree is nothing special to most, but to me it is a tree located precisely outside the window of the Crushbone Keep throne room. Often, I would climb up it from the outside to see who was camping the room and if they wanted any help. Eventually, however, I started climbing up it and looking in just to have a conversation.”
Enjoyed these posts? Please share them with other people who might enjoy them too!
Read more →