It’s expensive! It’s powerful! It makes loads of money! And did we mention it’s really expensive?
Yep, it’s Enchanting, the doctor or lawyer equivalent in the WoW world. It’ll make you a fortune, but the training process is – tough. Maybe you don’t have to work 120-hour shifts or memorise thousand-page books, but between hunting down rare materials for your Enchanting rods and paying through the nose for more stacks of dust and essences than you thought there were in the world, when you’ve finally got there you’ll really have worked for your reward.
Fortunately, we at the Pot are here to make it easier. So whether you want to know the tips and tricks of Rod construction, the best way not to spend your entire account’s finances on levelling, or you just want to know how to rake it in once you hit maximum level, we’re here for you.
- Getting to the top of the tree? Here’s the last info you’ll need, with any luck – how to craft your final rod, the Runed Elementium Rod
- World of Warcraft Enchanting: How It’s Changed Since You Last Played – are you one of the people who’ve just come back to the game? Well, here’s what’s changed with WoW’s most mercurial profession.
- Tips for Power-Levelling Enchanting – We can’t make it cheap, but we can certainly suggest how to make it a bit less cripplingly expensive.
- Popular Cataclysm Enchants and how they can make you lazy and rich – How to make money off Enchanting in Cata without needing a PhD in TradeSkillMaster setup.
- WoW Enchanting Rods Guide – voted #1 element most likely to derail your power-levelling, here’s how to get those pesky rod creations under control.
Watch for more guides coming soon!Read more →