What’ll Be On The Pot In The Next Few Months

by on October 2, 2013

So, I have a bit of an announcement to make.

For the next few months, I’m going to be insanely busy. As a result, I’m going to have to stop doing my weekly Melting Pot roundup.

I really enjoy reading around the community and assembling the best bits for you; however, I’ve got some major work opportunities coming up that I need to focus on.

BUT – and this is a big but – The Melting Pot won’t be going silent.

Firstly, if anyone fancies doing a roundup of their own, I’ll cheerfully post it here! Mail me at [email protected] .

But the main reason that the Melting Pot won’t be going silent is this: As many of you know, my main career is filmmaking, specifically Machinima (in-game) filmmaking.

(For those of you who don’t know – amongst other things, I founded the Machinima network.)

Some of the projects I’m working on are directly connected to WoW and the MMO community. They’re also somewhere between “pretty interesting” and “goddamn huge”.

I figure that most of you will be interested to hear about them – so I’ll be sharing updates on them here, as soon as I can.

So, look for the first bits and pieces coming out later this week, and rising to a steady stream from then on!

If you enjoyed this article, check out our other posts from these categories: Maintenance Mondays

Bob Flintston October 2, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Hugh, I am willing to help out with a WoW Blog roundup. If you can find someone for the other MMO’s it might work.

Send me a list of Blogs to review if you want my assistance.

Cheers
Bob

Mighty Viking Hamster October 5, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Wow… didn’t realize you are actually an internet legend. I am as close as I can be to star struck ;) Exciting news.

flosch October 14, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Hugh, take some time off if you need to. I always like to read your roundups and found a good part of my RSS reader’s blogroll that way, so I’ll miss them, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Sadly, I’m kinda busy myself at the moment. If it gets better and I have the feeling that I have material for a roundup, I’ll contact you with a post and you can push it if it matches the standards. :)

comprar camisetas de futbol February 8, 2014 at 4:33 am

Air Jordan 2233 April 21, 2014 at 11:49 am

Growing up when I traveled with my father on business trips, he’d browse the paper (more often than note) over breakfast with me. For several years, I worked with him at various county fairs in California (including the State fair a few times) and thus we ate out for several meals a day, 7 days a week, for up to 3 . 5 weeks at a time. The paper he read was The Wall Street Journal. Flamingos: Only a Touch Of MakeupFlamingos may use pigments from gland secretions to enhance the color of their feat

reports July 28, 2014 at 9:45 am

Go to his room and comfort him, but be sure you always put him
back in the bed. You can possess a rule that Elmo must stay within the
bed, and if your youngster wants to enjoy him, create must get into bed also.
reports

continue July 29, 2014 at 8:11 pm

It once was rumored which a summer release was likely, but
4J Studios has not yet yet discussed a release date or timing for
Minecraft: PS4 Edition or Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. Close out of any background programs while running Minecraft.
continue

stillidsen på engelsk July 30, 2014 at 12:12 pm

This goldfinch winters over most with the United States and resides permanently north from the East Gulf and Mid-Atlantic Coastal Plains
and Florida. Stillidsen fugl acre area, the female
builds a compact nest manufactured from downy fibers, including thistle down along with the dried
bark of milkweed stems.

Their leader Jonathan Caldwell would be a fan of cockfighting, plus
a specific breed referred to as “Kent County Blue Hen”
for its blue plumage. A several years ago many House finches became ill
with a fungus drawn off bird feeders stillidsen e-bog.
From check out rum, however, his back is an olive-green with darker olive wings and tail.

farmville cash generator 2.2 August 7, 2014 at 9:57 pm

It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this site, i am visiting this website dailly and
obtain good facts from here all the time.

source August 9, 2014 at 10:21 am

The summertime bring a lot of events and social news, which makes it
helpful for you to have resources similar to this that it is possible to depend on. The latest news which can be engaged and involved the facts of events
and incidents that are taking place in India is known as as India news.
Olbermann suggests the President was speaking about Fox News.

farmville 2 generator free download August 20, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Hi, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am too glad to share my experience here with mates.