People sometimes ask for the Pot staff to write more from our own perspectives – so here’s a roundup of some of our favourite (rare) Pot editorials of the last few years.
I’m still on holiday, so whilst I’m away, I’m rounding up some of the most interesting writing we’ve done off our own bats over the years. Most of the time, as you know, the Pot exists to curate and promote the best writing from other people – but on occasion we’ve been known to stick our own oars in…
- Rebecca kicked off the trend in the early days of the Pot with this impassioned rant about how raid nerfs affected our neither-uber-hardcore-nor-casual raiding guild
- Johnnie reacted to anti-sex or anti-gay-people messages in popular MMOS by laying out why he loves being gay in WoW
- And as the Cataclysm hit, some time ago now, Johnnie wrote about how damn confused he was to have missed all the plot and have no idea what was going on
- Following on yesterday’s theme of “wildly imaginative but so far inaccurate” – although largely because of Diablo 3’s lack of staying power – I wrote an editorial about the semi-science-fictional crime possibilities inherent in Real-Money based MMO Auction Houses, specifically Diablo 3
- And finally, I’m rather pleased with my speculation from last October about the motivations behind the Annual Pass deal. Quite frankly – nailed it!
That’s it for today – tune in tomorrow when I’ll be revealing five guides you probably didn’t know the Pot had!