Well, probably didn’t, anyway. Most people are aware of our Quick-Read Dungeon Tactics guides or our Quick-Start guides for each WoW patch – check the sidebar to the right if you’re not – but did you know we’ve written a lot more guides – and a lot stranger guides – than that in the past?
Here’s a guide to some of our – well, guides – that haven’t gotten such universal acclaim, from the useful to the merely odd:
- We spent a few weeks working on a fix to the “OMG, noob” problem in LFD. Ever had a player in your group who clearly did not have the first clue what was going on? Try linking ‘em these guides, written for people who are VERY new to WoW
- Possibly the oddest guide we’ve ever done – noting a lot of people pre-WoW 4.3 asking how they could fight/see/kill Deathwing, we wrote The Ultimate Deathwing Spotter’s Guide
- Johnnie surprised me last week by spontaneously producing a guide to installing Mists of Pandaria on Linux – extremely useful if you need to do it
- On the work-in-progress front, you may not be aware we already have a guide to the Mists of Pandaria Legendary chain, or at least, as much as we know so far
- And finally – we decided fairly early on not to attempt to outdo Icy Veins on the full-scale raid guides – but not before I’d written a rather overcaffinated standup comedy version of the Alysrazor tactics from Firelands
That’s it for today – I’m back on Monday, but before that we’ve got one more day in which I’ll highlight some random posts I’ve enjoyed this year!