How To Get To… Pandaria Edition. Pandaria to Orgrimmar and back, Airship and Gunship, Serpent’s Overlook

by on September 26, 2012

Yes, it’s a new expansion, and that guarantees you’ll spend at least some time in a strange land, wandering around and trying to figure out where the hell something is. But have no fear – we’ve got your back. Whether you’ve fallen off the Horde airship in Paint It Red or Alliance gunship in Unleash Hell, you want to get to Pandaria from Orgrimmar or Orgrimmar from Pandaria, or you’re trying to find the darn Serpent’s Overlook, here’s everything you need to know.

Getting From Pandaria to Orgrimmar

In the Jade Forest, in Honeydew Village, there’s a portal being maintained by an Undead mage. It’ll take you straight back to Orgrimmar.

From the gate into Honeydew Village, go straight up the hill in front of you – as you get to the first building, the portal is just on your left. If you’re still having trouble finding it, turn on repairer tracking – he’s right next to the village repairer.

Getting from Orgrimmar to Pandaria

Head to the Valley of Honor. Right in the middle of the area there’s a Pandaren camp, with a balloon hanging above it, and in the middle of it there’s a portal that will take you back to Honeydew Village in Pandaria.

Getting from Stormwind to Pandaria

Head to the north of the Dwarven District and look for the Pandaren balloon in the sky. Just below it there’s an island with a pagoda on it, and on the island there’s a Pandaren holding a portal open that will take you back to Paw’don Village.

I Fell Off The Alliance Gunship in “Unleash Hell” – How Do I Get Back?

First of all, hearth back to Stormwind. From there, take the portal to Pandaria as above.

As soon as you get back, a mage will be standing next to the portal in Paw’don Village. He’ll shout at you to get back on the ship – click the blue glowing thing and you’ll be back up in the fight!

I Fell Off The Horde gunship in “Paint It Red” – How Do I Get Back?

This one’s a little tricky. First off, hearth to Orgrimmar and take the portal in the Valley of Honor to Honeydew Village.

Then, head out of the village (heading downhill) and look for the glowing red thing out in the forest. Here’s an image:

How To Get Back To The Gunship, Hellscream's Fist, in Pandaria

Go to that red thing, click it, and you’ll be back in the fight.

How do I get to Serpent’s Overlook?

The first time you go to Serpent’s Overlook, it’ll be through a quest mount on the quest “Last Piece of the Puzzle”. If you’re on that quest, speak to Mishi to fly there. Remember to click the flight master there! If you don’t, it’s tricky to get back – but not impossible.

If you have fallen off, and can’t get back by flight master, climb as close as you can to the Overlook, then drop, taking falling damage. Repeat enough times to kill yourself, and you’ll res at the spirit healer on Serpent’s Overlook. Resurrect there, take the res sickness, and you’re back on track!

Anywhere else you’re having trouble getting to or from? Let us know!

If you enjoyed this article, check out our other posts from these categories: Archives

Silberfuchs September 27, 2012 at 1:23 am

Thank you.

LostHordie April 27, 2013 at 10:23 am

thanks for the info, i’ve been away from WoW for awhile and I appreciate the info :)

alalia September 27, 2012 at 10:33 pm

How do you get from Pandaria to Stormwind?

James September 28, 2012 at 2:33 am

Thanks – could not figure it out and you got me there with ease – appreciate it!

Steve September 30, 2012 at 8:37 pm

II am standing next to Kofa the Swift (repairer) and there is no portal to be found. I am a level 85 and I need to update my training capabilities for my player, and they do not have a trainer for my specialty here. I have to go back to Org.

Hugh Hancock October 1, 2012 at 10:40 am

Hmm, interesting – which quests have you done so far?

Thomas Jespersen October 1, 2012 at 6:16 am

For alliance to get from Pandaria to Stormwind there is a portal in Paw’don Villiage in Jade Forest

StAn October 1, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Killer help man, you rock!!!!

Blackchiku October 8, 2012 at 11:55 pm

I have a problem. Im horde, and i got the quest to go to the gunship (the start of the pandarian quests). So i went to the gunship, turned it in and accepted next quests. I than hearthed to change specs before going to pandaria and abandoned the quest i got from the gunship accidently. But when i tried going back to the gunship to get quest and move on to pandaria, the gunship just isnt appearing, nor is the portal to pandaria.
So i am stuck with no options to start the mists of pandaria questline.

p.s. I alrdy have a lvl 90 on alliance so i know the quests. just cant obtain them at this point. Help appreciated :)

Hugh Hancock October 9, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Ouch – that’s a tricky one. I’d submit a ticket, to be honest – you may actually need GM help there.

Hellawaits October 17, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Do you have to do a few quests in order for for the Portal to appear in Honeydew Village? Horde?

Hugh Hancock October 18, 2012 at 11:58 am

Yes, you need to do at least a few quests. I believe that the portal appears after you meet the Shado-Pan leader for the first time, but I’m not 100% certain on that.

Grant October 26, 2012 at 1:00 am

I took the airship over to Paw’don village. I logged out after completing a few quests there. I came back into the game in SW. The portal is there on the island. I click the portal and it makes me an honorless target, but does not teleport me. I can not find the airship anywhere or a quest to get me back on target. Help would be appreciated.

Hugh Hancock October 26, 2012 at 10:22 am

Hm. OK, if the portal from Stormwind isn’t porting you to Pandaria (thus presumably just making it an “al”), that sounds like a bug, pure and simple. I’d recommend raising a GM ticket about it – sounds like something’s Gone Wierd on the server.

hector November 19, 2012 at 4:31 am

how do i get to panderia if i dont got the quest to get there???

hector November 19, 2012 at 4:34 am

or how to get the quest to go to panderia??? horde??

Hugh Hancock November 19, 2012 at 10:51 am

Talk to Garrosh Hellscream in Orgrimmar, in the Valley of Strength.

kyle December 6, 2012 at 5:28 am

do you have to be a certain level to obtain the quest to open the portal to panderia?

Hugh Hancock December 6, 2012 at 9:56 am

85, I think.

kyle December 6, 2012 at 11:32 pm

ok thankyou

Pelle December 14, 2012 at 8:58 pm

i have race changed from ally to horde and i did all quests as ally and now i can’t get to pandaria and the quests dosen’t apear an not the portal either ,how do i come to pandaria?

Sarah January 5, 2013 at 3:27 am

Shit. You have to be 85 in order to even get back to Pandaria from Orgrimmar?
Well I’m screwed. >.< Just a starter account.

stanly January 14, 2013 at 7:35 pm

hey, im standing at the pandaren camp in the valley of honor and there is no portal, and i am level 90, does that change anything?

Joel January 29, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Ok .I’m confused! Got the game,digitally loaded it,and it seems nothing has changed except for some panda’s and monks running around! I can’t get to Pandaria! ! have both ally and horde alts ranging from 19 to 84th level and none can get there. I was a Beta tester so I know there are quests and items for all levels. In the beta version there were Pandas outside the AH that would transport you. Now when I go to the Pandarian area there is nothing like that! I also thought that you could level skills higher but that too has not changed! Why would you have to buy the game if you have to be a certain level to enter Pandaria? Anyone else having this problem?

John March 14, 2013 at 3:35 pm

So I Can’t seem to find the entrance quest to Panda the ones that lead to the gunship. I’m Alliance level 87 and the Hero’s call to the Twilight Highlands is no longer available. Is there any way to get the quests So I can quest in Panda?

Kym September 20, 2013 at 6:21 am

I just switched one of my Lvl 90 Alliance characters to Horde and got myself to Orgrimmar and the Valley of Honor only to find that there isn’t a portal visible to me. I am 90 and have completed most of the quests in Pandaria???
Any help would be appreciated.

urealia February 20, 2014 at 12:01 pm

so helpful, thankyou!

Noah August 15, 2014 at 3:35 am

Can I get from to pandaria from SW on a starter? I really want the straw hat for my level 20 worgen rogue.

google August 22, 2014 at 5:16 am

constantly i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this time.

Lucila Cirullo August 27, 2014 at 11:23 pm

This paragraph will help the internet visitors for setting up new webpage or even a weblog from start to end.

minecraft download August 28, 2014 at 6:24 am

Hi there to every one, it’s truly a good for
me to pay a quick visit this web site, it consists of useful Information.

how to unlock samsung galaxy s4 August 30, 2014 at 8:28 am

I cannot enable but think that this is generally owing
to the outstanding noise reduction microphone that is located on the leading of the cellphone, for
the reason that even when calling a person in a
noisy surroundings, or even though outside the
house with the – Oklahoma winds blowin,g the recipient (even when questioned) could not hear any other outside the house noise.
” When the search effects pull up, tap the Weather conditions Channel result. The user’s spot can be attained from the GPS sensor and then utilized to ascertain what apps he or she may possibly need to have at a particular location and time.

how to unlock phones September 1, 2014 at 1:09 pm

You really make it seem really easy with your presentation but
I find this matter to be really something which I believe I
might never understand. It seems too complicated
and very large for me. I am taking a look forward for your next publish, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

kitchen Sink September 3, 2014 at 10:11 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on fell off serpent’s overlook.
Regards

visa credit card credit limit September 3, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Every year large number of foreigners comes to scrutinize Indian forts
and royal palaces situated in peaks, deserts and lakes, spiritual legacy in the form shrine and temples.
Presently, Barclaycard is used as a credit
card as well as an online payment system offering variety of services.
In this uncertain climate, many people are anxious to
try to find a safe place for their savings.

consumer September 10, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Hi there, I log on to your bkog like every week. Your writing style is witty,
keep doing whwt you’re doing!

Christoper September 11, 2014 at 5:53 pm

investigators earlier this month, baffling users and commentators on the Web alike.
Presently, Barclaycard is used as a credit card as well as an online payment system offering variety of services.

Then make the loan repayment amount the first priority in your
budget.

Blanche September 11, 2014 at 6:04 pm

This is an overview of the major hospitals in India catering to medical tourists
and what you can expect for medical care and medical facilities.

Debt consolidation program offers a number of benefits, which are given below:.

i want a visa credit card September 11, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Bitrix Forge provides a set of modules for your websites and web-based applications.
One will likewise identify a broad exhibit of sea creatures here
cooked with advanced formulas.

tłumaczenia konsekutywne September 16, 2014 at 5:09 pm

What’s up friends, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say concerning this post,
in my view its really awesome for me.

cnn October 31, 2014 at 10:52 pm

It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I’m glad
that you just shared this useful info with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Dragon Age Inquisition Free Crack November 26, 2014 at 9:20 pm

s take for example a high-school teacher that wants to transmit a message to his students,
what better way to do it than using these products.

They play similarly to several part actively playing video games like
Final Fantasy and come total with cutscenes and a battle program as nicely.
While you’re here, look ahead and toward the little rock path across the stream.

Georgina November 27, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Just recently I have been looking on Bing in search of blogs with any
kind of information relating to fell off serpent’s overlook and stumbled
upon mmomeltingpot.com. Thanks for writing
this helpful info. I have to say this is the most helpful web page I found with any quality ideas about this topic.

Trucchi World Of Warriors Gratis 2014 November 30, 2014 at 11:14 pm

Having read this I believed it was very informative.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put
this content together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worth it!