Loads of good posts today – so many, in fact, that I’m saving a few of them to see if there are more responding posts tomorrow! But in the meantime, here are the other great posts from today:
- Happy news! Battlechicken’s saga with being banned from SWTOR has come to a happy conclusion – “I told him that if I could pass on anything from this situation, it would be that anyone who appeals, especially repeatedly, deserves the courtesy of a personal email, even if it says, “This might take a little while, but I promise we’re looking into it and we’ll let you know as soon as we know something.””
- Frinka at Warcraft Street asks if Blizzard’s “improvements” have actually ruined fishing – “By streamlining fishing’s leveling process they took away lot of the profession’s “flavor” without addressing what most people find boring about it — having to wait for the nibble. “
- With expansion fever in the air, Cynwise reminds himself – and us – to play for the moment, not the future – “As time marches on, and class design starts to solidify and Blizzard developers start making balance passes with the new mechanics, it hits me more and more – I don’t really know what this game will be like in the future. I don’t know what my favored class will really be like.”
- A Casual Stroll To Mordor draws attention to something really cool – LoTRO developers Turbine are looking for players to run summer in-game events
- And Straw Fellow concludes his interesting series of defences for Blizzard’s decisions, as he argues against himself, defending RealID in all its glory – “The second you step into a social environment, may it be in public or online, you should be held accountable for your actions. It may be a game, but it is still a public venue and because of this we should know who we are dealing with. “
Enjoyed today’s posts? Please tell your friends about them!