It’s been a fantastic week for MMO blogging – so fantastic, in fact, that there were too many posts to fit into the weekend, and some of them are spilling out into an unusual Saturday feature here on the Pot. So, enjoy!
- Syl at Raging Monkeys had a great post deconstructing the entire phrasing behind the acronym MMORPG
- Garona at PvE Rogues is chronicling her journey toward the Legendary Daggers
- The WoW Debutante is celebrating Patch 4.3 with a public vote Transmog contest
- The Grumpy Elf is sounding perhaps a little gleeful as he observes how LFR puts the wait times on the other foot
- And Lono at Screaming Monkeys is fascinated as his non-MMO-playing sister takes up WoW for the first time
And on the subject of celebrations – it’s been a massive, epic week for the Melting Pot too. We’ve seen our most-ever visitors on Wednesday – 34,447 people visiting our little site during a single day! And quietly in the middle of all that our “pageviews ever” number shot past the 2,000,000 mark – in fact, as of 18:21 GMT on Friday, we’ve had 2,097,986 pages viewed at the Pot in the year and a half we’ve been around.
I’m absolutely astonished and pleased as punch at how many people visit the Pot every day – thank you all very much for your comments, thoughts, Twitters, retweets, Google Plusses, awesome posts and general support over the last year and a half, and here’s to many more years like them!
Have a great weekend!