The pandas just won’t stop.
There have been some really awesome blog posts on Mists of Pandaria over the last few days, after the last time we did a round-up. At the same time, I confess I’ve been suffering from slightly Panda Exhaustion.
But the banks of the MoP Post reservoir finally broke this morning, and so I present… the last big MoP roundup.
As before, I’m not featuring every post on the blogosphere – just the ones that I thought presented a point of view, an opinion or information that I didn’t want anyone to miss!
- Cynwise has a fascinating, well-backed-up theory on why the pandas might be a lot less comedic than most people are expecting
- Big Bear Butt has a number of thoughts, but most interestingly, is really excited by the pet combat system
- Josh Myers at WoW Insider has some well-thought-out speculation on how Monks will play (note – written before some monk info got out, but still interesting)
- The Grumpy Elf is rejoicing about achievements being account-wide
- Deme the DK thought she got out, but the “Theramore burns” announcement pulled her back in
- Rades introduces us to (and has some lore-based speculation on) the new MoP races
- Tree Heals Go Whoosh writes a strangely calming meta-post, quoting the Dhammapada and exploring MoP and fear of change
The future of WoW’s payment structure
- Looking For More has an interesting theory I’ve not heard before on where Blizzard might be going with their global subscription model
- Killed in a Smiling Accident is wondering if WoW’s about to go F2P
- The Noisy Rogue goes through Shaman talents – no, wait – rogue talents in 5.0
- A Sunnier Bear is looking at the new Druid talents from the point of view of a bear tank
- Dan Desmond at WoW Insider is analysing the new Ret Pallie options
- Piercing Howl reviews the Warrior talents
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!