Yep, it’s that time once again – time to round up what’s been going on in Mists of Pandaria blogging today. (Don’t worry, we’ll be doing non-Panda news later).
After our exhaustive coverage over the weekend, I’m going to be moving to a more standard MMOPot approach from now on – rather than rounding up everything, I’ll just be presenting posts that have really come up with a new and interesting point on the expansion, posts that cover something that hasn’t been covered yet, or just posts that are really funny.
Note – I’m still looking for evaluations of a couple of classes’ talent trees – if you know of a warrior, rogue, mage or shaman evaluation, let me know!
And with that in mind, let’s get going!
- Holy Word: Delicious has a massive speculation piece on Monk healing
- The Ancient Gaming Noob pushes back against the “pandas are canon. Deal with it.” argument.
- Piercing Shots has a sobering, concerning piece on a homophobic rant played at Blizzcon.
- Priests: WTS Heals did an evaulation of the new talents, as did Priest With A Cause
- Prot Paladins: Rhidach of Righteous Defence is on the case
- PvP Twinks: Psynister has a really interesting post going through the ramifications of the new talents for each of the twink PvP brackets
- Nils has concluded his massive mega-evaluation of the new talent system
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it!