If you like these guides, please tell other people about them!
If you’re looking for quick guide to Baradin Hold tactics, here’s our simple guide. You can skim through this before each fight to familiarize yourself with the essential strategy, or copy-and-paste it into a chat window for your fellow raiders.
The raid should split into two equal groups (with one tank in each group).
- Everyone should stack on their group’s tank.
- Tanks should tank-swap when Argaloth casts Meteor Slash.
- Healers should remove Consuming Darkness.
- Run away when the boss casts Fel Firestorm. Keep moving until the cast is over. Stack back up again when it finishes.
- Tanks should face the Occu’thar away from the raid. Tank-swap after Searing Shadows.
- Everyone except tanks should spread out.
- When the boss casts Eyes of Occu’thar, everyone should stack up immediately. AoE the Eyes ASAP. Spread out again once they’re dead.
- Don’t stand in the void zone from Focused Fire.