If you like these guides, please tell other people about them!
Our Quick-Read Cataclysm dungeon strategy guides were super-popular, so a while ago Johnnie put his head down and started seriously working on a sequel – quick-read guides for all the Cataclysm raid instances.
These guides are the Cliff Notes to the raid – not a wall of text, but a few lines per boss, just like you might type in /raid before the pull. You can use them to quickly check what you need to know or paste into raid chat to make sure everyone’s up to speed. They cover both Normal and Heroic modes, too!
In these new, exciting days of rapid nerfs, more people are PUGing than ever before. So, if you don’t need a detailed description of the fight, you just need key tactics, RIGHT NOW, we give you:
- Dragon Soul LFR tactics – Morchok, Warlord Zon’ozz, Yor’sajh the Unsleeping, Hagara the Stormbinder, Ultraxion, Warmaster Blackhorn, Spine of Deathwing, Madness of Deathwing – now with easy copy-paste technology!
- Baradin Hold tactics – Occu’thar and Argaloth – for that BH PUG run at 2am.
- Firelands tactics – Shannox, Beth’tilac, Lord Rhyolith, Alysrazor, Baleroc, Majordomo Staghelm, Ragnaros – It’s PUGable now, you know.
- Bastion of Twilight tactics – Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Valiona and Theralion, Ascendant Council, Cho’gall – How to smoothly splat everything up to Cho’gall.
- Blackwing Descent tactics – Magmaw, Omnitron, Maloriak, Atremides, Chimmaeron, Nefarian – because no-one wants to spend any more time on Nef.
- Throne of the Four Winds tactics – Conclave of Wind and Al’Akir – The most obscure of the Cata raids explained.
Enjoy, and good luck with your PUGing!