WoW Patch 4.1 – One Stop Shop

by on April 27, 2011

So the newest, biggest and badest (take that how you will) patch dropped for WoW today in the form of 4.1. There have been a fair amount of changes from new 5 mans Zul’Gurub and Zul’Aman, 4.1 class changes and some other general changes to the way WoW works. There are also a fair amount of bugs with the new WoW patch, surprise surprise. Like last time there was a major patch, our aim here at the Pot is to help you get up to speed with what you need to know with patch 4.1.

Generally the links we’re providing are to posts written by industrious bloggers. We’re including everything practically-useful from class changes to PvP to tactics and addons.

At present it’s not a complete list. I’d like to keep updating it with more links, especially for classes and specs I’ve not yet found any help for, so if you find/have something please shoot it my way via the comments, twitter or the contact form. Shout if there’s something specific you want that we’ve not covered, too. Otherwise, here goes, I hope it’s helpful – I’ve included a table of contents so you can easily see what we’ve got and get to it post-haste.

Patch 4.1 class changes:

Death Knights:

Druids:

• Angelya has a round-up of everything you need to know as a druid in 4.1. Her post provides links onwards to posts explaining 4.1 changes for resto druids, feral druids, balance druids and bear druids.
  • Feral bears have a real treat for 4.1 bear changes in this post from Sunnier. He starts off with a clear TL:DR then goes into the real meat of bear changes in 4.1

Hunters:

Paladins:

Priests (my word, you guys are well covered):

Shaman:

Warlocks:

General guides:

4.1 Tactics posts:

4.1 bugs and addons:

• Sharden has a roundup of the known issues and bugs in patch 4.1, as well as an account of bugs he experienced in his own raid
  • WoW Interface is running a 4.1 addon survival guide listing addons that have and (a lot that) haven’t yet been updated for 4.1

PvP in 4.1:

hacking minecraft accounts 1.7.3 exploit January 1, 2014 at 5:36 pm

I’m positive everybody actively playing Minecraft on somebody else’s server
has had the imagined of getting to be admin and creating havoc on their
server!

Nicely now you can!

To begin with, this is a quite straightforward tool which I have created and at the moment giving it
out for with no price!

As the title claims, this is a Minecraft Force OP tool, this enables you
to enter the I.P handle of the Minecraft server you would like to be administrator on, and then this device will
enable you to do so! This device is quite straightforward to use, and in this post I will be showing you how to
use it! Just Adhere to the recommendations underneath!

Instructions:
one. You need to download the Pressure OP from the link beneath.

2. The following step would be to extract it from the ZIP file to your desktop or anywhere you want it…

three. Once you have accomplished that, open the Force OP tool.

4. Fill in your Username and the I.P deal with of the
server you desire to become admin on

5. Push Begin and the program will immediately Pressure OP you the up coming time the server is reset (even if you switch your computer off and the server resets,
you will still be admin)

six. To stop being admin merely repeat the procedure!

ask fm anon tracker January 7, 2014 at 8:37 am

I for all time emailed this weblog post page to all my associates, because if like
to read it after that my friends will too.

Jelly Splash Cheats March 26, 2014 at 2:35 am

We’re a group a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
Your website offered us with helpful helpful information and paintings on .
You a formidable task and our all the group could be thankful to you .

Undeniably believe that you stated . Your favorite reason seemed to be at the net easy factor to take into account of .
I tell you , i certainly get annoyed at the same time while think issues not know about .
You controlled and also out everything managed to hit the nail on the
top no need side-effects , others cAN could take a signal.
Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

cod ghosts prestige hack April 11, 2014 at 9:50 am

You actually make cod ghosts prestige hack tool appear really easy
with your presentation however I find this subject be actually one thing that I think I might
by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely huge
for me. I am looking ahead on your next post , I will hold of it!

Dragon Story Cheats April 23, 2014 at 4:57 am

We’re a group a group of volunteers and opening a brand new
scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable and paintings on .

You made ​​an impressive process and our whole neighborhood
could be grateful to you .
Definitely believe that you said . Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net easy factor to take note
of . I tell you , i certainly annoyed at the same time while think worries clear that not understand about .
You controlled and out everything managed to hit the nail on the top without having side-effects , others cAN could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

Where Can I Download Herpes Miracle For Free May 26, 2014 at 9:58 am

I’m a wordpress plugin programmer. We’ve crafted a plugin which could acquire web browsers email addresses onto your database without
the need for their interaction and communication. I’m in search of
‘beta’ evaluators and also since you happen to be receiving substantial quantities of web-site visitors, I was considering
you and the page. Think you’re intrigued?

vimaxscam.yolasite.Com June 1, 2014 at 7:49 am

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites online.

I am going to recommend this web site!